Our client is an industry leading supplier of Discrete, Logic and PowerMOS semiconductors
, focused on the automotive, industrial, computing, consumer and wearable application markets. The focus remains on efficiency, producing consistently reliable semiconductor components at high volume: 85 billion annually. Its extensive portfolio meets the stringent standards set by the Automotive industry. Industry-leading small packages, are produced in its own manufacturing facilities, combine power and thermal efficiency with best-in-class quality levels. Built on over half a century of expertise, our client has 11,000 employees across Asia, Europe and the U.S. supporting customers globally.
The Engineering organization
(called Industrial Technology and Engineering Centre, ITEC
), located in Nijmegen
, is the in-house (back-end) equipment developer and supplier for die bonding, wire bonding, molding and test equipment. The department develops, supplies and services world’s fastest pick & place assembly equipment and testers for (discrete) semiconductors (the back-end of the semiconductor manufacturing process).
To expand the ITEC team, we are currently looking for a: PROJECT MANAGER MECHATRONIC SYSTEMS (Assembly Equipment)
As PROJECT MANAGER MECHATRONIC SYSTEMS
you will work closely with a team of experienced multi-disciplinary engineers to develop customer-specific systems. You will lead the team that builds, installs and qualifies innovative equipment at the customer site. In the end the systems are released for mass production at system supplier. You will contribute to the overall revenues and business success.
Specification Project Manager:
- Manage projects with a budget within a range of 1-5 million Euro (define project scope, deliverables, planning and budget for new customer requests).
- Lead the development process from design towards release for production, including documentation for manufacturing, assembly and service & support.
- Control planning, budget and quality within the project and take appropriate action to stay within the boundaries given by the organization.
- Clearly communicate with relevant stakeholders on progress, issues and escalations.
- Interface between customer, R&D, supply chain and suppliers.
- Conduct Risk Management and Change Control within the project.
- Lead and inspire a multidisciplinary team of technical specialists to satisfy the customer needs.
- Direct communication with suppliers and end-customers is a key element of the role.
What do you get in return?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical domain relating to High Tech Equipment (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Electronics or Applied Physics) in combination with product technology.
- Approximately 5 years’ experience in leading complex projects within a multinational organization.
- PMP/PMI certification or similar or ambition to get certified is a must.
- Affinity with High-tech equipment development and equipment manufacturing, where integration of both software (motion control, vision) and hardware (mechanics, optics) play a role.
- Structured way of working, good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise efficiently at all levels of the organization.
- Proven experience in leading project teams in an intercultural environment.
- A challenging company culture where your initiatives, feedback and ideas matter.
- We offer extensive learning and future career opportunities where you can grow either on the technical ladder, project management ladder or line management ladder.
- An opportunity where you can be part of the exciting journey that ITEC is undertaking in becoming a world leader in semiconductor assembly equipment and automation solutions
For more information, please contact Niels Dirven
on +31 (0)13 206 2006