Your new role
In the role of Analog Design Engineer you will be responsible for implementing analog circuits and reviewing design blocks for testability and yield improvement. Furthermore, you will be developing/executing test cases and block level modelling to speed up system simulations. In doing so, you will adhere to state-of-the-art design techniques and tooling.
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have at least 5 years of experience in Analog IC design with expertise in EMC / ESD and device physics. Next to this, thorough knowledge of IC design, V&V processes, EDA tooling and design flows is required.
What will come in handy:
Your new company
- Good AMS modeling skills (e.g. Verilog-AMS)
- Hands-on experience in design and layout techniques
- Strong fundamentals in circuit theory and hands-on experience in design and layout theories
- Problem-solving mentality, analytical
- Good communication skills and a team player – you will be working in multi-disciplinary as well as multi-site teams
Our client is one of the leading semiconductor designer and manufacturer, operating in more than 35 countries with more than 40000 employees worldwide and a revenue of over $11 billion. They offer diverse innovative solutions that are central in many identification, lighting, wireless infrastructure, mobile, automotive and computing applications.
What you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Good primary and secondary work conditions
- 25 vacation days
- Extensive training and development opportunities
Does this role align with your ambitions? Click on “Apply now” and send your up-to-date CV or call us now. If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position nonetheless, do not hesitate to contact us – an opportunity is always within arm’s reach. #1044693