As experienced Android Developer you are working on diverse projects in multidisciplinary teams for different clients. You find creative solutions for the clients needs and know how to ensure a proper functional application. You get a thrill to work on big and complex applications that are being used by thousands of clients each day. You make sure that the architecture of the application is properly set up and easy to scale. You will help clients like Bol.com, Allianz and Knab bank with their needs in the latest technologies in the Android landscape.
As Android Developer you will be part of the Mobile Team on the location in Amsterdam. Within the team you work close with other App developers, Architects, UX Designers and Back-end Developers to make sure that the digital strategy of the client is being translated to a good and save native app. If you have knowledge of developing iOS applications you surely can put it into practice within these projects.
Knowledge is the foundation of everything within the company. From their location in Amsterdam the company is working for the biggest organizations within the Netherlands. This can be a project on side of the client or in-house on the location in Amsterdam. Our client is an end-to-end agency that devises and executes solutions for the strategic, creative, digital & marketing needs of today and tomorrow. Within the company you work in a team with different specialisms on different projects.
Next to learning on the job, the company offers you room to grow by following courses and training's. Or you can join one of the Expert Groups in which you look for innovations and develop proof-of-concepts with colleagues from different specialisms. Any ideas? The company offers you a lot of space to develop yourself.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 3+ years of experience as an Android Developer with native Mobile App Development
- Broad knowledge of developing with Kotlin in combination with Android Jetpack
- Experience with test automation and CI/CD with Jenkins and Fastlane
- Experience with Reactive programming, Azure DevOps, RxJava, GIT and Pull Requests
- Excellent proficiency in English both oral and written (Dutch would be a plus)
Apply directly on this vacancy
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Laptop and telephone
- Hybrid working possibilities
- Make use of the daily lunch buffet
- Free fruit, snacks and soft drinks
- Personal “Growth coach” to boost your personal development
- Educational budget for trainings and courses
- A dynamic work environment and great colleagues
- Activities organized by the Fun & Party committee
- The Game room on the campus to relax
Are you interested in this vacancy? Then click on 'Apply' and send us an up-to-date CV or call us. If this vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for, but you are looking for another position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career options. #1044335