Preferred start date: As soon as possible (1 year freelance contract)
Option to extend: yes
Language : English
As DevOps Engineer for Amazon Workspaces you will primarily focus on providing support and maintenance for the VD (Amazon Workspaces) and related activities to the product. This role requires close collaboration with various internal and external technology and business teams.
• Work with Amazon tools to update and maintain the current environment which will consist of 3 regions
• Supporting business users on application incidents/ changes requested
• Identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving problems by taking a proactive approach.
• Maintain and create SOPs based on the actions taken on the environment
• Collaborate with other teams to further develop Workspaces product
To be successful in this role you have:
• Thorough understanding of Active Directory, including replication and GPOs
• Experience of optimizing Windows Desktop for use in a virtual environment: OS Image management, application package management, PowerShell scripting and automation.
• Good knowledge of design, deployment and management of a virtual desktop and application platform. This could include Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, VMware Horizon, Azure Virtual Desktop, Amazon Workspaces
• Advanced knowledge of registry, permissions, and drivers and software required
• Extensive knowledge of Windows operating system overall.
Furthermore, you are:
• Able to analyze and deconstruct technical problems.
• Capable to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Experienced in working Agile and/or on a Lean + ITIL environment
CV submission requirements
- English CV
Solliciteer direct op deze vacature
Heeft u interesse in deze vacature? Klik dan op 'Solliciteren' en stuur een up-to-date cv of bel ons.
Is deze vacature niet precies wat u zoekt, maar u bent wel op zoek naar een andere positie, neem dan contact met ons op voor een vertrouwelijk gesprek over uw carrière mogelijkheden. #1044625
Techniek & Internet
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Rosita Akkerman, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Amsterdam