You are responsible for identifying and translating the needs that exist , to use data in support of daily work and in digital solutions for the customer and consumer. With your experience, knowledge and understanding of the processes, organization, data and systems, you are able to clarify and challenge requirements for the optimal use of data products for reporting (BI), self-service analytics and advanced analytics use cases (Data Science).
You focus every day on initiating, defining, supervising the realization and implementation of, among other things, the introduction of new sources in our Data Lake, setting up data models and using tooling/templates/standards in our BI and broader data & analytics landscape.
You also make sure that the products are user-friendly and available to business analysts and the wider organization. In doing so, you continuously keep an eye on improvements. You do this together with the rest of the team, which consists of Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Analytics & Reporting solutions specialists. You report directly to the Analytics & Reporting solution manager.
Your specialist knowledge, your experience with functional (and technical) data issues in complex environments and your solution-oriented approach make you the ideal person to help build the data-driven future of our client.
This is what you like to do:
• Align with Business Community of new initiatives and improvements
• Support in drawing up the roadmap and setting priorities
• Initiating and drafting business value stories
• Coordinating initiatives and guiding the DEVOPs team as scrum master/translator
• Drawing up functional design/data models according to the latest standards
• Coordination and support of users during acceptance test
• Support in the implementation and adoption of data and tools
• Managing dependencies with other Digital & Technology and Business initiatives.
You will be a part of the Digital & Technology department, a team consisting of 40 passionate professionals. Together with the rest of the Analytics & Reporting sub-team, you have the mission to make the company data driven.
Your workplace is located in the center of Leiden, opposite the Central Station. This brand new office is easily accessible by public transport, for example from Utrecht, Rotterdam, Amsterdam and The Hague.
We are looking for Analytics & Reporting solutions Specialist, who is: Result-oriented, analytical, proactive, independent, communicative.
• Strong analytical skills and solid experience in drafting functional specifications
• About 3 – 5 years of experience as a business consultant or IT analyst in BI and/or data & analytics
• Experience in supporting/contributing to major business change programs
• Easy to contact with different levels in the organization and international D&T teams
• Able to act as an effective and critical business partner
• Experience and affinity with Agile/SCRUM way of working
• Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing What can you expect from us?
• Assignment from 32 to 40 hours per week for at least 4 months
• An international working environment
• A modern working environment in the center of Leiden where we work together with passion and pride.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1044681
Technology & Internet Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Linda Valentova, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Amsterdam