Are you that highly skilled BI developer who wants to help us prepare comprehensible data, give it structure and make ready to use for practical use and (regulatory) reporting? An expert on managing data with a keen eye for detail, a great collaborator who can see the bigger picture, understand the needs of our stakeholders and translate them into practical, actionable solutions?
If so, you can make a valuable contribution to what we have been immensely proud of for over 70 years; making a high-quality product that is used all over the world!
- Work with our industrial IT team to create the optimal infrastructure to turn our data into insights.
- Work with Group IT, Operations and other departments to ensure we meet our production SLA.
- Serve as a first contact point in Back-End maintenance and development to troubleshoot production issues and transfer to group-IT.
- Implement existing BI systems and framework at other MU locations.
- HSE: Maintain full documentation for BI solutions and related services together with associated communications documents.
- Processes/policies: Develop and maintain back-end systems for BI solutions. Translate this to a more standardized approach. Optimization will enhance quality performance, lower lead time and internal cost.
- Quality: Responsible for reducing complaints by standardize and improve the back-end process as well as advocate continuous improve actions and back-end optimization.
- Reporting: Report into the Operations process improvement Manager. Handover to the business and IT support environment; coaching colleagues from various departments to work independently with dashboards.
- Communication: Communicating with the business and specifying their needs; translating the business requirements user stories and then to functional requirements. Supporting implementation activities within the team. Communicating with customers and teams to keep them aligned.
- You have at least a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You have at least 5 years of experience with back-end development (Microsoft SQL)
- You have experience using QlikSense
- You have experience developing REST APIs
- Experience with BI QlikSense and LEAN working methods.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL queries, troubleshooting SQL performance issue, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experienced in project methodologies including SCRUM, DevOps, Scaled Agile
- It is a plus if you have cloud experience
- You are a strong communicator, able to proactively convey your knowledge to others;
- Above all, you are an excellent team player.
Client is specializes in the development, production, sales, distribution and service to conveyor belts.
Solliciteer direct op deze vacature
- An appropriate salary + 13th month
- Flexible working hours and flexibility towards remote working
- 25 paid holidays and 9 “ADV” days
- An attractive collective pension
- An inspiring working environment with a lot of personal freedom to explore your talents and your professional development
- Nice perks, such as a fitness allowance, collective health insurance and fresh fruit
Heeft u interesse in deze vacature? Klik dan op 'Solliciteren' en stuur een up-to-date cv of bel ons.
Is deze vacature niet precies wat u zoekt, maar u bent wel op zoek naar een andere positie, neem dan contact met ons op voor een vertrouwelijk gesprek over uw carrière mogelijkheden. #1044620