Do you want to be involved in designing our future, and be part of our SHARP-X journey?
SHARP-X is a European wide program facilitated by our Global organization, with high involvement of the Operating Companies (OpCo’s). The best of both worlds. The aim of SHARP-X is to fix the basics to enable the future.
Do you have excellent analytical skills and strong communication skills? Do you have a hands on ability and are able to adjust to changing circumstances?
As a Reporting and Business Intelligence specialist, you ensure that colleagues and their customers base their actions and decisions on clear, easily retrievable and validated information. You are a recognized sparring partner for identifying new business opportunities based on data and setting priorities when developing these possibilities. With your passion for data and the ability to translate this data into functional models for business-relevant insights, you ensure that more informed decisions and actions are taken.
We are looking for a business minded Reporting and Business Intelligence specialist who is able to help us with a transformation of our finance processes. Together with our Business Intelligence team and the colleagues in the OpCo you will be (re)building our finance reporting and intelligence tools where affected by the project, identify which gaps exist in our reporting landscape assist and find practical solutions with our finance community.
What are your responsibilities?
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
• Your main task is to ensure to use standard reporting tooling as provided by the SHARP-X program, while ensuring business processes are able to continue. For this, a large part of your role will be identifying which reports need to be adjusted, make the adjustment and instruct the business how to use them.
• Assist in the development of new financial (forecasting) tooling
• Gain in-depth knowledge of the changes resulting from the SHARP-X program.
• Gain insight of the finance processes to be able to adjust reporting and advice on how to use new tooling.
• In close collaboration with colleagues, identify and develop opportunities to extract more value from available data.
• Analysis of (the quality of) source data and the way in which this source data can best be transformed into information
• Assist as a sparring partner in the creation of functional data models that are used as input for the development of new data models / analysis cubes
• Ensuring the use of the agreements and tools to make and keep data and information within HNS findable, understandable and reliable
• Guiding the use of new information products in order to maximize business value
• Increase the knowledge and skills of colleagues to build, maintain and effectively use new Sap Analytics Cloud and Analysis for Office Tooling, in combination with existing data tooling such as PowerBI.
Within Netherlands Supply, you will be embedded in the SHARP-X project team and work closely with the Business Intelligence team and the colleagues within Finance.
Are you the Business Intelligence specialist we are looking for?
To be successful we’re looking for persons who are used to work in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, where timing and quality are key. You are willing to challenge the status-quo to ensure sustainable business value creation.
The ideal candidate has:
• A bachelor’s/master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration or Information Management related;
• At least 4 years’ work experience in a comparable role, where interaction both with shop floor and higher management was required.
• Outstanding skills in PowerBI, SAP Analytics Cloud and Analysis for Office
• Excellent analytical skills
• Experience with data modelling
• Experience with working in an agile team
• Preferably experience in working in a supply chain environment and strong affinity with financial processes (e.g. BPM, RtR, OtC, PtP)
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
• Available for a minimum of 32 hours per week, 40 is preferred.
Solliciteer direct op deze vacature
Heeft u interesse in deze vacature? Klik dan op 'Solliciteren' en stuur een up-to-date cv of bel ons.
Is deze vacature niet precies wat u zoekt, maar u bent wel op zoek naar een andere positie, neem dan contact met ons op voor een vertrouwelijk gesprek over uw carrière mogelijkheden. #1043322
Cliquez-ici pour accéder à la Politique de confidentialité de Hays, qui vous apportera des informations détaillées sur la manière dont nous utilisons et protégeons vos données personnelles et vos droits relatifs à ces données.
Contracting / Freelance
Technology & Internet Services
Contacter un consultant
Contactez Rosita Akkerman, le consultant en charge de cette offre d'emploi, situé à Amsterdam