Your new company
Our client is part of an international group of companies with activities in real estate, digital infrastructure and artificial intelligence. It operates in the digital infrastructure domain and is on its way to become Europe’s largest independent high performance cloud business. Through the application of new technologies, it’s able to address significant societal challenges on sustainability, access to high performance compute and European data sovereignty. You will be part of the team developing new sustainable compute locations in, amongst others, Netherlands, United Kingdom and Germany.
Your new role
The Business Analyst reports directly to the Managing Director, the distributed infrastructure division of the group, as well as providing consultative support to the leadership team across the group. You will carry out extensive analysis, financial modelling and creation of presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
The role of the Business Analyst is to support the business with growing its operations through quantitative and qualitative business analysis. You will be involved in setting up new operations and prepare financial models and recommendations to the management team, to accelerate regional performance. Using quantitative data to review and compare financial results and key business metrics across all departments. You will also be responsible for the preparation of reports, board papers and presentations as required.
If you are intrinsically driven to make a difference, this is a pivotal role to support and implement direction for building out a European sustainable high performance cloud business.
- Degree in business, engineering, economics.
- At least 2/3 years of experience in similar roles such as consulting, an investment bank, a private equity firm, large corporate or other relevant institution.
- Prior experience of working closely with clients and seniors is preferred.
- Experience in SaaS/IaaS is a plus.
- Analytically excellent – a clear thinker who can distil the essence of complex issues through rigorous analysis.
- Track record in modelling and valuations.
- Dynamic, with high energy levels, and an ability to take on a complex workload.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Organisationally astute – mature, diplomatic, and savvy.
- Structured communicator with an influential, self-confident, and persuasive style.
- Outstanding written, technical and communication skills.