Our customer is a Dutch Market leader in the field of telecommunications and is dedicated to ensuring safe, reliable and future-proof networks and services. With their mobile networks and landlines for data and television, they provide their customers both nationally as well as internationally. You will be working at the HQ in Rotterdam for 1 day per week and you will be required to come into the office in Zoetermeer for 1 day per week as well. For the rest of the week you are free to decide where to work.
Your New Role
For the role of Business Consultant, we are looking for somebody who has excellent communicative skills, so this person can work together with other business consultants to ensure the correct the design of financial systems and related processes for the purpose of obtaining reliable insights into the financial figures. In this, you have a crucial role in the reporting processes of the financial chain by advising and supporting the (higher) management in complex cases in the decision-making process.
A small summary of your future main tasks:
The Profile You Need to Succeed
- Understanding processes, recognizing the world behind the figures and overseeing the effects of changes in these processes in the end-to-end financial chain;
- Advising and supporting (higher) management on complex issues to support decision-making at (senior) management level;
- Know how to manage different interests, act as knowledgeable point of contact and being able to empathize with the world of Accounting, Reporting, Business & IT;
- Responsibility for supervising the testing and implementation of (system) changes in the department and transferring knowledge to operational application experts;
- Directing changes to be implemented on accounting systems, in which business requirements are inventoried, recorded and handed over to IT;
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of financial administrative processes. Based on this, advising on the way in which bookings are optimally included in the accounting systems, actively focusing on professional automation solutions;
- Identify bottlenecks in the financial processes, clearly develop improvement proposals for process and system optimizations and then implement them.
For the role of Business Consultant Finance, we are looking for somebody who:
The Offer You Get in Return
- Has excellent oral and written communicative advisory skills and a customer-oriented attitude;
- Is able to advise on the solutions or is able to outline different angles;
- Has knowledge of, and affinity with, financial IT solutions;
- Is committed to sensitivity, persuasiveness and steadfastness;
- Is able to have an impact and exert influence;
- Is able to build and strengthen relationships with stakeholders for decision-making and optimal service provision by the department;
- Has organizational and coordination talent, being able to oversee all activities, ad hoc acting and prioritizing activities;
- Is a self-starter;
- Has team spirit.
For this responsible role, that takes up a 37-hour workweek, you will get:
What Should You Do Now?
- A competitive salary;
- The flexibility to decide where and when to work;
- A mobile phone and laptop;
- An extra allowance of 10,5% on top of your gross salary;
- 50% discount on company products and services;
- Travel allowance;
- An above average pension scheme;
- Excellent growth opportunities;
- A personal training budget.
If you are interested in the position of Business Consultant, click on 'apply now' to send an up-to-date version of your CV, or call us directly on +316 15 64 32 04. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316 15 64 32 04. If this job doesn't quite suit you, but you’re looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential interview about your career. #1044202