Our client is a producer of equipment for hospitals and life sciences companies, who is committed to be a part of improving patients’ lives around the world. They strive for ultimate customer satisfaction and you will, together with a close team, provide the best care and save lives on a daily basis. Our client supports both personal growth as well as career growth opportunities.
Your New Role
In the role of Business Controller, it is important that you are able to actively contribute to the financial and economical heading of the company by delivering accurate reports, guarding the budget, offering rolling forecasts, forming KPIs, analyzing data and advising both management as well as several departments within the organization. Furthermore, you will act as a project leader to coordinate financial processes.
You will be:
The Profile You Need to Succeed
- Responsible for monthly closings in collaboration with the accounting department;
- Acting as a business partner to the operational departments by offering support (data, ad hoc analyses, monthly reviews);
- Responsible for monthly reporting to the group in Cognos;
- In close collaboration with management, sales and aftersale on forecast exercises, project aftercare, etc.;
- Analyzing the inventory (warehouse, company trucks, consignment and work in process);
- Following up on the cost price of goods and operational costs (sales & administration) by ledger account or costs center;
- Taking part in spreading an economical culture within the company;
- Improving the efficiency of processes;
- Designing and implementing internal checks;
- Collaborating with, and supporting of, the Controller in Belgium.
For this vacancy, we are looking for somebody who is fluent in English. Besides that, Dutch is a plus. Furthermore, experience with SAP, Cognos Controller, Power BI and other MS Office programs are a plus as well. You have to be analytical and have a problem-solving attitude. You are capable to maintain an overview on active projects and adjust their course where needed. Working accurately and structured is important. Next to that, you need to be able to handle stress, be a team player, work independently and take on projects proactively.
The Offer You Will Get in Return
In return, you will get a great package:
What Do You Have to Do Now?
- Competitive salary;
- 13th month;
- Holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Flexibility to work from home;
- Company laptop;
- Company phone;
- 33 holidays;
- Company gym;
- Multiple ways to grow and learn.
If you are interested in the position of Business Controller, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. For questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316 15 64 32 04. If this job is not quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1043962