Your new role
The Business Developer is responsible for different customers, and is handling several turbocharger acquisition
projects at the same time until project nomination, which includes but is not limited to the determination of project planning, duration and the prioritizing of the work to be performed within the acquisition project. Specific
knowledge of customer specific requirements for assigned customers is necessary.
The Business Developer is authorized to build and maintain a strong relation with the customer and is leading the acquisition process in the organization. Participants of the acquisition process can be located in different parts of the world at one of our companies. The Business Developer is travelling for approximately 4 to 6 days a month.
- Receiving Request For Quotations of customers
- Leading the bid-team feasibility study
- Creating complete quotations based on the requests of the customer
- Negotiating with the customer (cost, price, lead time, project steps) before project nomination
- Representing the company at the customers
- Satisfying customer needs in order to generate new business
- Informing the organization regarding the market trends, developments and customer sourcing strategies
- Complying with the organization procedures and processes
- Reporting regularly and escalating when necessary
- Leading the acquisition process
- Project accounting and margin calculation during the acquisition phase
- Sample and tooling deliveries during the acquisition phase
- Carrying over to Project Leader Development after nomination
What you'll need to succeed
Your new company
- Knowledge of automotive quality tools and methods
- Knowledge of commercial and negotiation techniques
- Fluent English
- German, French, Italian is a plus
- Knowledge of the CSR (Customer Specific Requirements)
- Experience in Business Development 3+ years
Mitsubishi Turbocharger and Engine Europe (MTEE) is a global player in the field of turbochargers for the automotive industry. The organization consists of turbo and engines division, with offices in the Netherlands, France and Senegal. Did you know that we have a 20% market share in Europe? That means that 1 out of 5 cars in Europe are fitted with a turbo that was made in Almere. For automotive to be able to contribute to global climate objectives, downsizing (a smaller engine with greater power, possibly hybrid) is necessary. Using a turbocharger is the best way to make this technically possible.
As our parent company is located in Japan, we work in close collaboration with a culture known for its hospitality. And this shows in everything. From our production line in Almere, we deliver directly to our OEMs all over Europe. All of our 700 employees make this possible. Proud and dedicated, that’s what we are.
What you'll get in return
Working at MTEE offers many rewards we work in a international environment have contact with suppliers all over the world.
But there’s more! You can also expect:
• Pension plan
• Excellent benefits, including 27 days of leave + 5 collective days off
• Collective health insurance
• MTEE is a member of the Collective Agreements (CAO) Metalektro
• Training and development opportunities
MTEE is involved in every phase within turbo development and we are just as committed to your development. For us it is important that you are able to follow your ambitions, therefore we provide various opportunities for developing and/or expanding your knowledge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2456236