Your new role
Most of the more than 1,000 DAF authorized dealers have a Dealer Business System (DBS) implemented. As DBS coordinator you are responsible for coordination of the interface development between DAF and more than 150 DBS suppliers worldwide. This includes interfaces from both the PACCAR Parts, After Sales and Truck divisions. In total 13 different main interfaces are available. Your role is to:
- Safeguarding the availability of non-disclosure agreements,
- Explanation of both functional and technical specifications,
- Follow up progress of interface developments,
- Testing of delivered interfaces (functional, content and security),
- Supporting installation of the interfaces at the dealer locations (roll-out)
- Supporting configuration of dealer network infrastructure.
You work in an Agile-Scrum development environment and work closely with the PPE sales, marketing and operations departments.
What you'll need to succeed
Your new company
- Degree in Business Administration, Information Management, Computer Science, or related field.
- Strong affinity with ICT and systems.
- Strong communication skills and able to interact with a broad range of stakeholders.
- High commitment and flexibility to complete projects on time & budget in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Fluent in English, Dutch language preferred
PACCAR Parts Europe (PPE) is part of the DAF Trucks company and reports to the PACCAR Parts Division in Renton US. The department Projects & Support is responsible to enhance PACCAR Parts Europe’s sales growth strategy by providing executive guidance and leadership regarding the implementation, maintenance and support of strategic high-impact projects with a strong IT component. The department operates and maintains these systems through a vast team of Project and Functional Application Managers.
What you'll get in return
Great career perspective at one of our International clients, long term commitment, personal development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.