For our client, leading provider of Industrial Automation and Test and Measurement solutions, we are looking for a CNC Operator, who would help in making high-quality sensors.
As a CNC Operator:
• You are responsible for producing single pieces or series of different parts in stainless steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous steel, various plastics and other materials;
• You use machining techniques such as turning (conventional, NC and CNC), drilling and milling work;
• You also use other metalworking techniques such as sawing, tapping, polyfusion welding and sandblasting;
• Manufacture your auxiliary tools (as directed by the Production Manager);
• You are responsible for the proper use and management of the machinery;
• You are well aware of safety regulations, apply them correctly and disseminate them to the department.
In addition to the above activities and responsibilities, you are always alert to improvements.
What do we expect from you?
• You are a highly motivated and flexible person who is willing to work in an internationally oriented company.
• Dutch language skills on communicative or fluent level
• Respect, Collaboration and Integrity are important values for you.
• You have an enterprising and creative personality.
• You have completed a secondary technical education in the direction of Mechanical Engineering or similar;
• You have the knowledge and experience to work completely independently with a conventional and CNC lathe;
• You are experienced in programming the CNC lathe (Shopturn Siemens DMG machine);
• You are proficient in reading drawings;
• You are quality conscious and you have a very accurate work attitude;
• You are familiar with the other machines that are used in a mechanical workshop such as the milling machine, drilling machine, sawing machine, etc.
You have a great motivation and drive to get the job done and to put down a beautiful and high-quality product. You are creative, identify opportunities in the field of automation and you know how to get others to join in your enthusiasm, you are willing to take an extra step!
What can you expect from us?
• A competitive salary with interesting extra benefits.
• Innovative, technically high-quality, ground-breaking products;
• Freedom and great personal responsibility;
• 'Flat' organization with short lines;
• Continuous learning, development and growth process;
• Alert team of professional, motivated colleagues;
• Good, informal working atmosphere.
Hays Poland Centre of Excellence sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 14426. #1168570
Klik hierom het privacybeleid van Hays te lezen, welke gedetailleerde informatie bevat over hoe we uw persoonlijke gegevens gebruiken en beschermen, en uw rechten in verband hiermee.
Techniek & Internet
Salary + benefits
31 Oct 2022
Spreek met een consultant
Spreek met Weronika Maslowska, de recruiting expert die deze vacature in behandeling heeft, werkzaam in kantoor Amsterdam