Service coordination & Improvements
- Day-to-day management of D365 services, alignment with the business (Super Users and Stream Leads); issue tracking resolution, service level tracking, requirement management.
- Create and maintain a backlog with desired improvements for the DRUE Organisation
- Assist the business with drafting business cases, mainly coordinating and giving input on the estimation of implementation costs
- Provision of D365 services to HCME Rental & Used department, HCME Domestic department and HCM group companies within Europe.
- Day-to-day management of the D365 HCM EMEA tenant & customer ERP systems including line support
- Management of the D365 DRUE Change Advisory Board, COE and follow-up of actions.
- Plan and proactively provide solutions and proposals based on current issues and / or business requirements on technical, business or operational processes.
- Ensure that UT and UAT has been performed and all requirements are met in case of releases or upgrades.
- Facilitate communication and understanding between business & suppliers.
- Control integration points between D365 and other local and global systems are resolved effectively.
- Create and maintain D365 documentation, standards, procedures manual and e-learnings.
- Ensure D365 services compliance (JSOX, ISO, HITCO2) and control of IT processes.
- Escalate complex D365 issues to other IT personnel or management and propose solutions.
- Support, collaborate and coordinate IT activities with internal and external stakeholders during projects performing the role of PMO or project manager depending on the size of the project.
Solliciteer direct op deze vacature
- Responsible for day-to-day D365 services provided to HCME departments & HCM sister companies or subsidiaries with D365.
- Responsible for timely delivery and quality of D365 services to the business
- Responsible for project delivery under his or her responsibility
- Responsible for D365 security and compliance under his or her responsibility
- Backup assistant manager for D365 services in the absence of the assistant manager
Communications (Dutch & English language)
- Internal IT D365 colleagues
- Internal IT management
- Project Leader(s)
- Business leaders, Stream leads and super users
- Dealers – supporting business with the communication of the D365 system
- AMO providers – Multiple vendors ranging from local to offshore (India, Malaysia, Japan)
- Software vendor - IT process auditor – compliance activities
- Global HCM IDMS Headquarters – primarily for the purposes of supporting with the aligning D365 strategy, architecture and data/process models
- Bachelor degree in IT related study or equal experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a D365 or ERP equivalent role.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language (written and spoken).
- Certification or experience in ITIL, Agile and/ or Prince2.
- Experience working in an enterprise and complex environment.
- Result-oriented, analytical and hands-on.
Heeft u interesse in deze vacature? Klik dan op 'Solliciteren' en stuur een up-to-date cv of bel ons.
Is deze vacature niet precies wat u zoekt, maar u bent wel op zoek naar een andere positie, neem dan contact met ons op voor een vertrouwelijk gesprek over uw carrière mogelijkheden.
Interersted in this vacancy? please send ur your CV.