Your new role
The Customer Collaboration Agent is a customer facing role, focused on customer collaboration, customer relationship management, and process excellence . The purpose of this role is to drive stronger KPI performance (VF, OTIF, FCA, Cost), increase customer centricity thinking and execution, mirroring our commercial organizations, and to increase focus using analytics and data. The Customer Collaboration Agent provides an accurate forecast of demand for selected accounts, driving collaboration with our Commercial team, Net Rev team and Customer contacts . In addition, the role involves supporting the wider team using data and analysis to guide the Customer Collaboration team to make the right choices and decisions regarding future forecasts for specific customers. You will work closely with the Customer Collaboration Manager and Sales to define customer needs, with Planning, Logistics and 3PL’s to ensure orders are full filled against optimal cost efficiency. You will perform root cause analysis on issues that are preventing the smooth flow of orders within the systems. You are a key contributor to ensuring customer satisfaction.
What you need to succeed
About the company
- Bachelor degree (e.g. logistics, administration, international commerce), HBO or equivalent
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- Experience in a fast-moving environment (preferred but not mandatory)
- Strong eye for detail and are able to see connections in data, events and trends
- Very good planning & organisation skills and can manage priorities and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with different people and parties in a professional way
- Highly customer-focused with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proven track record of problem-solving mindset and skills
- Result-driven, enthusiastic and have a high energy level
- Team player and able to work in an autonomous and challenging work environment
- IT literate (Outlook, Word, Excel), SAP would be a plus
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Fluent in Dutch
- Analytical skills
Our client is one of the global leaders in the Food and Beverages industry. It is in the Top 6 of food companies in The Netherlands. They focus on sustainability and make a lot of effort to fight climate change. Furthermore the HQ in Utrecht is a great place to work and was rewarded for the 10th time with the Top Employer certification The Netherlands and Europe.
What you will get in return
Our client offers a very good base salary with secondary benefits as 13th month, 5% bonus, 29 holidays, pension, insurance, travel cost, bike plan and fitness membership. You will work in an international team with a flexible and open culture. Due to the hybrid working model you can work 3 days a week from home.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Alexandra Atádi - 0621181861. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Alexandra for a confidential discussion on your career. #1044344