Your new role
The Data Engineer is responsible for designing and developing interface and integration of internal and external data sources in the data warehouse (DWH) environment. The Engineer is expected to work with IT team members to help address DWH development and report backlog; and troubleshoot data quality issues. The Engineer is primarily responsible to support supply chain operations, performance management and analytics, 4PL services, and the finance & accounting teams. The Data Engineer is also responsible to the IT Unit with requirements clarification, user acceptance testing, and release management, in collaboration with other Units. It is expected that the Engineer will manage the queue of issues requiring DWH development support dynamically, including backlog requests, new requests, and bug/service tickets to address data issues or report bugs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Applied Math, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience with MS SQL server and SSIS development experience.
- Experience with BIML preferred.
- Experience in data warehousing, data marts, and OLAP.
- Experience with ETL processes and data integration for use of required BI tooling required, along with report drafting with SSRS and Power BI.
- Experience with Jira is preferred.
- Experience with regulatory reporting is a strong advantage.
- Experience with international supply chains is preferred.
- Experience with continuous improvement initiatives and change management activities.
- Willingness and availability to travel, and perform other duties as needed.
- Must be eligible to work in US or the Netherlands.
- Excellent written/verbal communication in English fluency required, including speaking, writing, understanding, and reading.
Your new company
- Strong organization skills with demonstrated analytical skills, eye for details, ability to plan, prioritize, and implement day-to-day operations in a timely manner in a fast moving, dynamic and time-bound environment.
Strengthens, develops, and manages secure, reliable, cost-effective, and sustainable global supply chains to improve the health and well-being of people in low- and middle-income countries through increased access to quality and affordable health products. We help governments, non-profit organizations, and humanitarian agencies to achieve their public health goals through cost-saving procurement, efficient logistics, pharma-grade storage, last-mile delivery solutions, and real-time data tracking. We demonstrate our commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence by upholding a certified Quality Management System that underpins all our processes, systems, and services.
What you'll get in return
Attractive Salary | Opportunity to grow in one of the worlds leading supply chain organisations |
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.