Your new role
As a Data Engineer you are fascinated by data and love working on designing and building data processes. You combine raw data and transform it to create valuable analysis using SQL and Python, among others. Do you have experience as a Data Engineer/Data Scientist? And do you want to use your expertise to solve issues about digital transformations and make people's lives easier? Then you are the Data Engineer we are looking for.
Your new company
- Bachelors or master degree in related field (Information science, mathematics, data, etc.)
- Knowledge of Data Science and data modeling
- 3+ years of experience as a data engineer / data scientist
- Experience with Cloud engineering Azure (Azure Data Factory/Databricks)
- Experience with SQL tools, PowerBI and Data tooling
- Hands-on experience as an Azure Developer with the ETL process using ADF/Databricks.
- Programming skills (Phyton, Java and/or C#)
At our client you will work in a professional and growing organization that revolves around people and technology. All specialists are passionate about technological progress. They offer a wide range of innovative projects. As part of a (multidisciplinary) team, you will be challenged to use your talents, technical knowledge and skills and make a valuable contribution. Our customer offers the support you need. This gives you the opportunity to get the most out of yourself and to develop and grow.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Permanent contract from the start
- Competitive salary
- Attractive bonus (% of your annual salary and various incentives)
- 29 vacation days
- 8% holiday allowance
- Company outings and team building activities
- Excellent pension scheme
- Training budget
- Mobility scheme
Are you interested in this vacancy? Please click on ‘Apply’ and send an up-to-date CV or contact our Consultant Igor Malesic at 064 344 90 52.
If this vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for, but you are looking for another position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career options. #1044796