The new team member will be responsible for expanding and optimizing the data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. Experience in the Agile methodologies would be a perfect fit, able to slice and dice work/ideas in clear stories and tasks. The candidate will be excited by the prospect of re-inventing and re-designing the data architecture to support the next generation of Data Lake and is able to derive a roadmap plan for this.
- 5+ years of experience in a Data and/or Software Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Experience using one or more of the following software/tools:
- NiFi, Groovy, Hive, HDFS
- object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Java, Spark, Scala, Flink and Python.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience with stream-processing systems like Kafka and/or Flink.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets. In both batch and real-time data integration.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Experience with ETL processes and tools
- Experience working in a DevOps environment. CI/CD, Azure DevOps, Test automation, Docker
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, to be able to align with various stakeholders and cross border squads
- Results oriented, determined and having a self-driven attitude
- Understanding of Agile - Scrum methodology
International bank with over 40000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries.
What you get
Solliciteer direct op deze vacature
- Salary between € 80000,- and € 100000,- a year based on fulltime
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution, 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
Heeft u interesse in deze vacature? Klik dan op 'Solliciteren' en stuur een up-to-date cv of bel ons.
Is deze vacature niet precies wat u zoekt, maar u bent wel op zoek naar een andere positie, neem dan contact met ons op voor een vertrouwelijk gesprek over uw carrière mogelijkheden. #1044284