As Integration Developer you are responsible for securely connecting apps, data, and devices in a simpler, reusable and speedy way to enable the existing and accelerate the adoption of new digital solutions and business models.
What are your responsibilities as Integration Developer?
The Integration Developer supports the Integration Specialist in ensuring that integration solutions are delivered as per agreed budget and performance levels and contribute to the operational integrity of the company’s business operations globally through continuous improvement. Where services are managed by external supplier, the Integration Developer is supporting the Integration Specialist and managing those suppliers according to the contracts and SLAs agreed.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Work with the Global D&T and Integration Specialist to drive the Hybrid Integration Strategy (multi-vendor, multi domain technologies), including the API first approach
- Effectively collaborate with integration vendors and business stakeholders
- Work closely with business and D&T stakeholders to understand business plans that might drive the architecture for the integration landscape
- Translate global integration architecture and strategies into HNL implementation strategy, including the selection of the correct tooling where applicable
- Successfully develop, deliver, and maintain high quality integration solutions through most effective delivery method (waterfall or Agile/Scrum)
- Identify, challenge and document the business, functional and technical requirements
- Translate business requirements into a functional and technical system design of an existing or new business solution.
- Develop integration solutions, based on functional and business requirements, and document the solution in accordance with best practices.
- Test a solution by creating, executing, documenting and managing tests.
- Document individual components of ESB, iPaaS and API HNL Integration architecture in the wider D&T landscape