Your new role
As a Cloud Engineer you work within the Cloud Service Team on the implementation and management of various Azure functionalities. You are a real cloud infrastructure specialist. In addition, Infra as Code and Azure DevOps have no secrets for you, because we do everything automatically.
You work from the frameworks that our Cloud Solution Architects give you, but you are also a real sparring partner for them for designing and adjusting the technology in Azure.
You play an important role in:
What you'll need to succeed
- Setting up Azure infrastructure and environments within our landing zone architecture;
- Supporting the business in onboarding applications in our Azure environment;
- Further automation of our cloud setup and deployments;
- Continuous optimization of our Azure environments.
As a Cloud System Engineer you have specialist knowledge and skills in the field of Microsoft cloud applications. That is mainly focused on Azure, but we also expect you to have a broad interest in everything that has to do with cloud. You don't shy away from new technology and challenges. In addition, you naturally look beyond the boundaries of your own work area. Furthermore, you are a real team player. You like to coordinate with colleagues, but you can also work independently on a subject.
In addition, you have:
- HBO working and thinking level, with 4-6 years of demonstrable and relevant work experience in the field of IT Infrastructure (specifically Cloud applications);
- Demonstrable extensive experience with Microsoft cloud solutions, supported by relevant certifications;
Your new company
- In addition, you have detailed knowledge of the following products and services from the Microsoft stack: Azure, ARM templates, Azure DevOps, Visual Studio and Powershell /DSC;
- You have basic infra knowledge in the field of: Active Directory, Networking, Load balancing, DNS and Windows Server OS.
Is a non-profit cooperative pension administration organisation. We offer our clients pension management, asset management and board advice. We manage the pensions of various pension funds, their affiliated employers and their employees.
What you'll get in return
Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself in a green working environment in the middle of the country (Zeist, Utrecht), where it is about more than just money. With us you increase your craftsmanship by working together and sharing knowledge. You get the freedom and responsibility to combine work and private life as well as possible in the way that suits your life. An open and honest corporate culture is part of this. If you choose us, you choose society and yourself. You can count on:
- a position with guaranteed social impact.
- a gross monthly salary between € 3300 and € 4700, based on 36 hours, depending on your knowledge and experience.
- a gross monthly salary in scale 9 of the CLA.
- a 36-hour working week with flexible working hours.
- a good pension scheme as a member of pension fund PFZW (71.5% paid by us, 28.5% by employee).
- a large training budget for internal and external training or education.
- a guaranteed end-of-year bonus of 7.5%.
- more than 26 vacation days.
What you need to do now
- flexibility in working hours and working from home possibilities.
- a collective health insurance with CZ. You get a discount on the basic insurance and additional packages from CZ
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1044675