Finance | Azure | GIT | Data Warehousing | Microsoft BI | Data Factory | SSIS | SSAS | Python | SQL |
Your new position
You work in a multidisciplinary Agile Scrum team (management, development, testing and innovation) that serves various internal data users. You work partly from a traditional Datawarehouse environment and partly within a modern Azure environment.
You are responsible for unlocking Data within our Datawarehouse. Our Data Warehouse is partly still in on-premise environments and partly in the Azure Cloud. The migration to the Azure cloud is currently in progress.
You have an innovative view of Data and the Datawarehouse. Your team is responsible for innovation and further development of the Datawarehouse. You are aware of trends and developments within the Data world and know how to translate these into solutions within the company.
• You are familiar with the application of common BI modeling techniques such as star schemes, measures, facts and dimensions
• knowledge of Microsoft BI stack: SSIS | SSAS | PowerBI | Microsoft SQL Server
• Knowledge of Azure Data Warehouse environment
• Knowledge of Azure Data Factory
• Knowledge of Databricks
• Familiar with T-SQL, Spark SQL and Python
• Experience with data migrations
Are you right for this role?
• You enjoy coming up with creative and innovative solutions
• You can work independently, but find it an added value to collaborate and spar with colleagues
• You are curious and always want to learn more within your own field, but also outside it
The terms of employment
• A dynamic work environment and great colleagues
• A good balance between work and leisure (The New Way of Working)
• Plenty of room for training and courses (Personal development)
• Flexible working hours with a focus on health and vitality
• A good salary and a 13th month
Apply directly for this vacancy
Are you interested in this vacancy? Then click on 'Apply' and send us an up-to-date CV or call us.
If this vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for, but you are looking for another position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career options.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Rosita Akkerman, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Amsterdam