- Work with the latest and greatest versions of the TIBCO Integration suite and BPM. All these adapters, components and processes are build on the latest market conform specifications, standard and guidelines.
- Take ownership to further maintaining and developing all the TIBCO services and processes with all supporting TIBCO tools to make that a success for the customer.
- Be up-to-date with the technology roadmap changes in the Integration and Business Process Management.
- Keep the GI platform stable and continuously improve the system. Always try to improve and automate as much as possible, if needed via the CICD pipeline.
- Design and develop re-usable (multilabel) components for our consumers of the services/API’s. These consumers are all Frontend and Apps within Essent.
- work closely together with your Agile DevOps team and take part in the rituals of our SAFe way of working.
- You embrace the DevOps mentality by giving and taking ownership, and the will to constantly improve. You are always looking for ways to make development life cycles better, simpler and more reliable.
- You have a “you-built-it-you-own-it” mind set. You revel in continues improvement and are eager to develop your skills.
- You adjust to constant business change; common types of changes include new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Informatics, Business Informatics or equivalent fields.
- 3+ years of analysis and programming experience, preferably in a commercial organization.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes, identify and understand requirements, and develop alternate solutions with the end consumer in mind.
- Experience in designing, developing, testing, deploying and/or operating applications/systems using proven or emerging technologies, in a variety of technologies and environments.
- Demonstrated ability to interact, develop, engineer, and communicate collaboratively and effectively at technical levels with clients, vendors, partners, and all levels of Essent staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- An EU working permit is required for this position.
Your strong Technical Experience/Skills are:
- TIBCO BW 5 & BW 6 (Must have)
- Testing Frameworks & Tools (Must have)
- SOA, EAI (Must have)
- JSON Schemas, XSD, Xpath, XSLT (Must have)
- RESTful APIs, OAS 3.0 (Must have)
- WebServices (Must Have)
- Specific knowledge of Axway API tooling (Highly preferred)
- TIBCO Business Events (Preferred)
- TIBCO Active Spaces (Preferred)
- CI/CD Pipeline (Preferred)
- GITLab (Preferred)
- MicroServices Architecture (Preferred)
- TIBCO AMX BPM (Nice to have)
Our client is the market leader in electricity and utilities in the Netherlands. Every day they focus on finding new and smart ways to excel as one team. With their uncomplicated attitude, they are able to link millions of consumers and entrepreneurs to them. Not only with electricity and gas, but also with energy-related products and services.
Solliciteer direct op deze vacature
Heeft u interesse in deze vacature? Klik dan op 'Solliciteren' en stuur een up-to-date cv of bel met principal consultant Bas van de Sande: 06-12105023.
Is deze vacature niet precies wat u zoekt, maar u bent wel op zoek naar een andere positie, neem dan contact met ons op voor een vertrouwelijk gesprek over uw carrière mogelijkheden.