The Client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project
PL Car Infotainment is a Product Line within RF Processing. The focus of the R&D organization is on First Class innovation- and Development of (Infotainment) Radio products and (Driver assistance) Radar- and Car2x products for the Automotive market.
For our DSP firmware team within this product line in Nijmegen, The Netherlands, we are looking for 2 DSP Engineer to join our challenging Research & Development team.
• Develop and maintain embedded software for Client’s SDR solutions with focus on automotive Radio applications (e.g. autonomous driving)
• Real-time embedded software and state machines on DSP (C / C++)
• DSP programming in C/C++ and assembly
• Software interface design to hardware
• Translation of requirements to module level functionality together with architects
• Creation and maintenance of unit tests
• Define milestones and work packages together with architects and project managers
• Cooperate with Validation team to define validation strategies and tests
• Preparation and contribution to review procedures
• Multi-site working in multicultural teams around the globe
• Master of Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
• 5-10 years of experience in embedded software development
• Experiences in semiconductor or automotive industry with focus on wireless communication systems (radio is an advantage)
• Experience in: real-time and embedded software, signal processing and fixed point programming techniques, processor architecture know-how
• RF Domain experience, knowledge of one PHY layer standard based on OFDM
• Experience in: protocol stacks and higher layer communication protocols
• Experience with interfaces like I2C, SPI, USB and Ethernet is a plus
• Advanced C/C++ programming skills (other programming languages are an advantage)
• Advanced understanding of object-oriented programming paradigm is a plus
• Experience in modern software management processes (SCRUM)
• Experience with embedded development toolchains and software debugging tools (like Logical Analyzer, Oscilloscope and Debugger) are desired.
• Experience with automotive functional safety testing
• Fluent in English
• A very good team player with good interpersonal, planning, excellent verbal and written communication skills #1044760
Technology & Internet Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Juriaan Hassankhan, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Amsterdam