Your new role
In the role of Electronic Design Engineer, you will be working closely with the customer to define requirements and to study the feasibility. Additionally, you will be compiling System Performance Requirements (SPR) or Unit Performance Requirements (UPR) and verify if the objective is conceptually feasible. Next to this, you will translate the requirements into specifications and guide the development team, estimating the time required and the costs involved. Finally, you will be debugging systems and bring them to release stage.
Your qualifications To be successful in this role, a Bachelor’s in Electronic Engineering is required. You must be capable of designing and understanding electronic circuits. Furthermore, you need a couple of years’ experience with proven skills in high performance equipment development.
What will come in handy:
- Semiconductor test/assembly equipment or an international technical organization
- Using Altium (CAD)/Teamcentre (PDM), Simulink modelling, MATLAB simulation
- Experience in Machine Directives/CE-certification
- An excellent command of the English language
- An innovative mindset, strong analytical skills, solution-driven
- Being a teamplayer – you will be working in multidisciplinary and international teams
Your new company
Our client has over 30 years of experience in optimizing production processes and developing, installing and maintaining some of the industry’s most advanced tools. By optimizing semiconductor backend capabilities, we enable production of over 90 billion devices annually. That demands a unique combination of understanding the day-to-day challenges of today’s assembly and test processes as well as the latest developments in smart manufacturing, big data and advanced mechatronics.
What you’ll get in return
- A challenging, yet rewarding company culture where your input and feedback matters
- Extensive training and future career opportunities where you can grow in multiple specialisms: technical, project management or line management
- An opportunity to be part of the exciting journey on becoming a world leader in semiconductor assembly equipment and automation solutions
Does this role align with your ambitions? Click on “Apply now” and send your up-to-date CV or call us now. If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position nonetheless, do not hesitate to contact us – an opportunity is always within arm’s reach. #1044830