Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Our Client's company, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Our Client isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are currently looking for a Senior Estimator to join our team!
An estimator role part of the Proposals & Estimation (P&E) team in The Netherlands has the responsibility for generating technical proposals, budgetary and firm cost estimates for Projects and/or Service Maintenance Agreements.
- Ability to interpret mechanical specifications and drawings to produce:electrical material take off and Full BMS/F&S points schedule.
- Selection of a specification compliant BMS/F&S system.
- Selection of control devices (e.g. sizingtools)
- Collation of system/component prices.
- Estimate modelling.
- Compiling all data in the form of a take-off for inputting into our estimating tools
- Production of the tender submission and inclusion of supporting documentation and method statements
- Significative experience in BMS and/or F&S Estimation and deep knowledge of HVAC systems and/or electrical works.
- Qualifications in the electrical and mechanical industry.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to use MS Excel, online estimating tools, other computer programs to support technical take off.
- Good analytical skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Company staff, contractors, and customers.
- Ability to work with Sales Executives to support their effort to sell.
If this is your dream job we would love to hear from you!
Hays Poland Center of Excellence sp.z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 14426. #1168172