Your new position
You will report into the Managing Director and provide support to the Management Team by scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings, taking minutes, organizing events and coordinating the Facility Department. In your day to day activities you will work together with a direct colleague, the Management Team, Facility, Reception and be the MT contact for all departments within Amsterdam and global stakeholders.
- Plan and organize meetings with internal and external stakeholders;
- Proactively manage calendars of Management Team members;
- Coordinate and monitor business travel arrangements for the management and prepare all necessary travel documents;
- Preparing of and taking minutes during the weekly, monthly and quarterly Management Team meetings;
- Coordinating the Facility Department and Reception;
- Organizing events and parties;
- Drafting Management Team communications;
- Assist in preparing management presentations, meetings with personnel and external visitors of the Management Team;
- E-mail correspondence with internal and external business relations;
You will have minimum 4 years of relevant experience as a Management or Executive Assistant. Experienced in taking minutes. Sound knowledge of Microsoft office, like Excel, Word and Powerpoint. You work Structured, organized, detail-oriented person, with a high focus on quality. Discrete and reliable since you will be part of all Management Team meetings. • Great multitasker with a proactive and problem solving attitude. Excellent command of the and English and preferably Dutch language, verbal and written. You have MBO+ Secretarial or Administration Degree, or similar.
About the organisation
In the Netherlands there work over 250 professionals with years of experience rendering services to clients in various industries such as Private Equity, Real Estate, Capital Markets and Corporate. They provide the right combination of people and technology with a focus on quality and client satisfaction. There Our employees have all the necessary competencies and skills to serve a very diverse clientele. All there employees have a legal, accounting, and/or tax background, and speak at least two or more languages.
What you will get in return
Temporary position, start ASAP. Hourly rate between €55-65.
What you need to do now.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Natascha Koster 06 15 87 80 59 now
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career #1044859