Your new role
The Financial Accountant reviews financial reports and other reports in order to predict current and future financial performance. The Financial Accountant tracks the current financial progress against the budget and forecasts to make sure that the company is on track. The Financial Accountant co-develops financial budgets and forecasts to stakeholders who use the information to make financial decisions.
Your new responsibilities
- Oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenue and expenses.
- Prepare procedures and calculations regarding periodical provisions.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting procedures.
- Instruct and educate employees on new or changed Finance and Accounting related matters.
- Assist Financial department management in daily operations and closing activities.
- Analyse financial information to evaluate and make recommendation to senior management to improve business operations.
- Analyse the profitability of the company’s products and services.
- Analyse projects and business cases proposed by the company.
- Prepare the monthly report on the overall business operation that would be presented to the directors of business units.
- Monthly financial management reports (inventory, sales, expense budget report) supported by automated reporting system.
- Continuous assistance in preparing budget and forecast.
- Analyse the P&L, Balance sheet, Sales, Inventory (actual vs budgets resp forecast).
- Prepare and participate in the financial reviews.
- Design and co-develop financial information and reporting.
- Participate in further development of the BI system.
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for somebody with strong analytical skills who is able to look at the long term vision of the company and wants to grow with them, someone with the “work smart not hard” mentality.
- BSc, BEng or MSc in Financial Study.
- Fluent English.
- Good time management, ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Being driven by results and performance.
- Strong communication and analytical
What you will get in return
An exciting and dynamic environment that allows you to grow personally and professionally. Our client offers a competitive salary package. Besides this, you will get to work within an international organization with a broad scope of responsibilities.
Your new organisation
This international company focuses on manufacturing, sales and service of construction machinery, transportation machinery and other machines and devices.
What you need to do now
Is this the vacancy you have been looking for? Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘apply’ button or send your CV to Luis.email@example.com. #1044267
Klik hierom het privacybeleid van Hays te lezen, welke gedetailleerde informatie bevat over hoe we uw persoonlijke gegevens gebruiken en beschermen, en uw rechten in verband hiermee.
Supply Chain & Logistiek
To be discussed
Spreek met een consultant
Spreek met Luis Rivera, de recruiting expert die deze vacature in behandeling heeft, werkzaam in kantoor Amsterdam