Our client is a large and well famous consultancy firm.
This position offers you a challenging work environment. The outsourcing unit provides accounting and bookkeeping services for Dutch and international companies. Your position is to manage several (Dutch) customers at the same time and to manage a team.
You are involved in the coordination, execution and completion of assignments. During the day you are also a source of information and a coach for your colleagues and your customers. You contribute to the qualitative growth of the department, but also to a great atmosphere and a great team spirit! You will be further trained by us through 'training on the job', technical training courses and you have the option of following and completing a study.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in administration, preparing annual accounts and giving advice
- You have an (almost) completed AA training, or are (almost) finished with your RC training
- Experience with administration and advice to SMEs
- IT affinity (including Macros, knowledge of interfaces and experience with IT projects)
- Able to manage multiple projects and issues at the same time
- Experience with Caseware and accounting software packages
- You are proactive, solution-oriented, structured, quality-oriented, a team player and you can see the whole picture
- Audit experience is a plus
- Fluency in the Dutch language and English is a plus
- A competitive salary
- iPhone and laptop (also for private use)
- 30 vacation days
- Premium-free pension and other extras
- Development opportunities
- Flexible working conditions