I am currently looking for a Financial Services Accountant Depositary Services. My client provides wealth protection and support services to private clients, corporate clients and funds.
You are responsible for performing sector specific accounting activities:
- You will ensure access to client bank accounts and monitor continuous bank data inflow for processing;
- You review and reconcile cash-flows related to capital calls or distributions, management fees and other fund expenses;
- You review quarterly the clients reports for and reconcile valuation methodologies applied, waterfalls and other key metrics;
- You will interact with clients to collect relevant documents or information to complete the above reconciliations;
- You will maintain records up to date in our systems re the work preformed and outstanding items;
- You work are energetic and do not give up until satisfied records are reconciled;
- You act as a resource for colleagues with less experience;
- You interact with internal peers such as client facing teams, legal, compliance and finance;
What you’ll get in return
You will be working for one of the market leaders within the Trust Fund industry that is well established and growing. Working within an organization that is diverse, inclusive, international and a challenging but rewarding environment.. The gross salary is between €35,000 and €42,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Dean Scully for a confidential discussion on your career.