With almost 400,000 employees in more than 60 countries, this organization realizes a turnover of more than 73 billion euros. This not only guarantees the organization technological innovation, but also stability and continuity. They offer reliable, widely applicable, sustainable, energy-saving solutions for heating, hot water and energy supply.
For the department Residential Heating Controls Thermo Technology – Product Area Boilers
we are looking for a: Firmware Tester ACU (1,0 FTE)
is responsible for the development of control units for Heating Appliances and connectivity products. Within the department they distinguish several teams namely, IFP and Applied Technology, Hardware & Mechanical, Control Software, Embedded software and Mobile app development, Project Management and Test. This vacancy is within the Test team
. The Test team is responsible for all levels of product testing within PAB.
Your new role:
Within one of the Firmware (Embedded Software) ACU teams
you are responsible for all test activities. All ACU teams operate within a SAFe agile/scrum environment. Your role as a tester is to provide test evidence, to prove the PAB products comply to all (legal) norms, guidelines or procedures. You are the owner of the test process, including tooling, which is aiming for on time delivery within expected quality boundaries. You will be the authority within the Thermo-technique (TT) firmware testing and are continues pro-active improving processes and working methods.
Your main tasks consist of (i.a.):
We are looking for:
- Creation and implementation of (risk based) test plans in collaboration with developer and tester colleagues.
- Test case design and review using Jira Xray.
- Design, develop and maintain test automation test scripts and environments.
- Test report creation and communication.
- Collaboration with other internal departments regarding test topics.
- Transparent communication regarding risks and/or issues.
- Proactive and continues improvements within your team and department.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as Firmware (Embedded Software) tester in a (electronic) technical product development environment.
- Experienced with test automation (like GIT, Jenkins and Robot Framework).
- Close collaboration with firmware engineering regarding unit testing (C/C++).
- Experience with methodical testing within a (SAFe) agile environment.
- Accurate way of working.
- Attitude and drive for continues product quality improvements.
- persuasiveness within a technical environment.
- Testing point of contact within your team.
- Bachelor / Master education Software Engineering or similar.
- ISTQB certified, Certified Agile Tester or similar is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, in Dutch and English.
Our ideal candidate is venturous and is solution driven i.s.o. problem thinking. Beside this you will be independent and decisive. You take action when needed and make things happen. You will take responsibility and can resolve conflicts in a constructive way.
What you'll get in return?
Long term assignment | Excellent salary and conditions | Great place to work
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Niels Dirven
via +31 (0)13 206 2006