Our client develops quality food and pharmaceutical for companion and food producing animals. Within the company they are assessing and optimizing the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) processes and technologies in our ability to deliver accurate and relevant insight, quickly, to fit the business complexity and needs of today and tomorrow.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The team drives the divisional forecast, annual budgeting and strategic planning processes as well as delivering operating plan variance / gap analysis and assisting on ad-hoc / special projects. They help the company make intelligent, data-driven decisions through financial analysis; scenario modelling; tracking, interpreting and disseminating key performance indicators; and by serving as a critical thought partner to senior leadership.
You will report directly into the FP&A Manager Europe and will work closely with the junior team member.
• Prepare and synthesize the groundwork for monthly financial and business performance results reporting to senior management;
• Support FP&A Manager in leading the DVP EU annual planning, re-forecasting and long-term strategic planning models;
• Provide accurate, timely, and actionable financial reporting and key business metrics and dig into results to find insightful trends or anomalies;
Support FP&A Manager in leading / directing the FP&A Transformation to a future state:
o Budget optimization (speed and relevance).
o More efficient and agile planning, build resilience.
o Develop and maintain comprehensive collaboration and analyze cross-departmental data.
o Maximize financial results with simulations and scenario management.
o Optimally leverage data and technology to simplify it.
o Integrated reporting. • Align FP&A actions with business strategy to drive performance;
o Help automate standard processes and reporting to reduce reporting burden and increase sophistication and capacity for analysis;
o Influence others, insist on the highest standards, and challenge the status quo.
• A higher education or Bachelor degree within the area of Finance
• Minimum 5 years relevant working experience, preferably in an international environment
• Interest in clever solutions to crunch and manipulate large amounts of data
• Strong affinity with BI
• Ability to structure and organize effectively and deliver to deadlines
• Passion for process improvement and challenging the status quo
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Inquisitive / Intellectual curiosity
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills, written and verbal
Is this the vacancy you have been looking for? Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘apply’ button or send your CV to Luis.email@example.com [mailto:Luis.firstname.lastname@example.org] #1044382
Retail & Consumer Goods
Accountancy and Finance
To be discussed
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Luis Rivera, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Amsterdam