Your new position
Are you excited to work for an international company that is constantly innovating? Do you want to work in a multinational team that finds solutions for difficult problems? The company offers you the right toolkit to do so and further boost your career and seize great opportunities. The company is looking for a passionate and driven team player who is ready to push their boundaries.
As a Front-end Developer you will:
- Play an important role in developing solutions for our clients.
- You work closely with other developers within your team.
- You manly work in-house or remote, we do encourage you to work from our office.
In this role you will use a wide range of tools and development skills such as:
Have you not (yet) mastered certain skills or tools? There is enough room to further develop this on-the-job. The culture within the technology team is built on innovation and collaboration, driving everyone to push ideas and develop their own skills. All staff has access to a training budget, enabling them the build technical skills and forge new career paths.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch and English both oral and written.
- You have the ambition to work for international clients and great communication skills.
- You're based in the Netherlands.
- You can work independently, but find it an added value to collaborate and spar with colleagues. You are looking for a dynamic environment where fun & teamwork plays an important role.
- You are curious and always want to learn more within your field, but also outside of it.
Are you right for this role?
- You can work independently, but find it an added value to collaborate and spar with colleagues
- You are looking for a dynamic environment where fun & teamwork plays an important role.
- You are curious and always want to learn more within your own field, but also outside of it
- Dynamic, flexible with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Able to effectively prioritise tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
What you will get in return
Apply directly for this vacancy
- A dynamic work environment and great colleagues
- The possibility to work from home
- A competitive salary and travel allowance
- Working with an energetic and fun team
Are you interested in this vacancy? Then click on 'Apply' and send us an up-to-date CV or call us.
If this vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for, but you are looking for another position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career options. #1043850