Are you enthusiastic, eager to learn and digitally skilled and do you want to know everything about functional management? Then this vacancy is for you! For an organization with approximately 400 employees who are very involved in their work and the area in which we manage the water. We work in an environment-oriented way and want to excel in our work, by allowing employees to flourish in their talents and by connecting the wishes of residents and the possibilities of technology.
Functional manager - 36 hours a week
The team The HR team currently consists of 18 employees.
There is a strong team spirit and together we are responsible for: HR advice and support, salary administration, functional management e-HRM, recruitment (including hiring) and health and safety.
We are collaborating with the Rijnland and Delfland water boards on these components.
We are currently investigating the question of whether intensifying cooperation in the field of payroll administration and functional management will yield more efficiency and effectiveness for all three water boards. In the meantime, you will already be deployed on a secondment basis to the two other water boards and you will carry out the functional management of e-HRM for the three water boards together with another functional manager.
Your challenge Together with the other functional manager, you are responsible for a well-functioning e-HRM system at all three water boards.
You maintain and facilitate the user organization (approximately 1800 employees) with regard to the information processing, use and possibilities of use of the e-HRM system (ADP Workforce).
In addition, your tasks are:
▪ Setting up and maintaining the Learning Management System (LMS).
▪ Setting up and leading projects aimed at optimizing HR processes. Translating HR processes into the e-HRM system and advising on and implementing digital work processes;
▪ Proactively monitoring relevant developments and advising on them;
▪ Provide support to the key users;
▪ Correct and timely coordination of management matters at national level;
▪ Timely use of the correct inputs at the supplier when solving acute malfunctions ▪ Monitoring the links with other systems together with the local ICT and the supplier and initiating new (local) links;
▪ Participating in meetings of the national e-HRM user consultation group (16 water boards);
▪ Advising the direct manager on the content of the contract with the supplier. Monitoring the correct implementation and application of the SLA. What makes you successful? HBO work and thinking level with at least three years of work experience as a functional manager of an e-HRM system. We see knowledge and experience of ADP Workforce and BISL as an advantage. You are communicative, eager to learn, digitally well versed and you have good analytical and problem-solving skills. You strive every day to make yourself and processes/systems better. We believe that your added value is greatest when you enjoy going to work. We therefore find substantive challenges and the ambition and space to develop yourself important. What we offer:
• A challenging and varied job with room for initiative;
• An annual contract that is converted into a permanent employment upon good performance;
• A salary of a maximum of €4,550 gross per month (scale 10) in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Water Boards. Classification is based on education and work experience;
• An employment contract of 36 hours per week with flexible working hours;
• An Individual Choice Budget (IKB) based on 21% of the salary. This can be used freely to buy leave or to supplement the salary;
• Substantive challenge and space to develop yourself. You will receive a Personal Basic Budget (PBB) of € 6000 for training and career opportunities;
• A homework allowance of €3 per day and a homework budget of €850.
Solliciteer direct op deze vacature
Heeft u interesse in deze vacature? Klik dan op 'Solliciteren' en stuur een up-to-date cv of bel ons.
Is deze vacature niet precies wat u zoekt, maar u bent wel op zoek naar een andere positie, neem dan contact met ons op voor een vertrouwelijk gesprek over uw carrière mogelijkheden. #1043691
Techniek & Internet
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Rosita Akkerman, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Amsterdam