Gameplay Programmer – Unreal Engine / C++
Who are you? Do you believe that Virtual Reality has the potential to positively change the world we live in? Are you the type of person that thrives in a fast pace, ever-evolving startup environment or are you looking for your first opportunity to work in the early stages of an exciting tech company? Are you passionate about building products that customers love? Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment - working with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy?
With the amount of potential and promise shown by virtual reality, there has never been a better time to jump on board and pursue a career within this growing technology. If you’re looking to break into this emerging sector, we may have just the opportunity for you!Our aim?We are preparing to launch a brand-new online platform to create, market, and sell Virtual Reality products. We are looking for highly talented individuals who want to join this journey!
What you'll need to succeed
- Professional experience within the gaming industry, preferably within a AAA studio
- Extensive understanding of Unreal Engine i.e. Gameplay Framework & Blueprint scripting
- Ability to write solid, reliable, and efficient code using C++
- Comfortable writing clean, readable visual scripts that are production-ready, as well as being able to review scripts from other developers to highlight issues and provide suggestions for improvement
Your new company
- Develop simple and complex gameplay systems, such player’s action, character’s behaviour, game elements and game progression
- Work closely with game designers to clarify design requirements as well as with artists and other programmers
- Help other programmers to solve technical issues on their tasks and collaborate with the team effectively towards the same goal
- Proficient at designing large scale multiplayer games
- Provide and seek feedback in an effort to improve the quality of the experience for developers and players alike
- Ability to explain complex technical topics to non-technical team members
We are a VIRTUAL REALITY platform, helping you experience new realities. We bring freedom and new perspectives… to people’s lives in VR by: - Creating new realities - Providing the best experiences - Inspiring our users
Who are we? We believe in unleashing the imagination of humans, allowing us to explore the world, its extra-sensorial layers and realities. Inspire others to do the same and go beyond! Why are we here? We aim to unfold new worlds for you! Experience everything your dreams: Real life gaming, travelling into outer space or simply walking next to a dinosaur!
Our values? We value Exploration, Inspiration and Humanisation for our users – that’s how we can build a great product that gives power to the people. We would like to set you free to make your own choices – anytime, anywhere and with anybody. This is the future of our product as we forge a path towards an innovative era.
Be human. Explore and be inspired.
What do we offer?
What you need to do now
- A competitive salary package and other benefits
- Flexible working hours for a strong work/life balance
- The opportunity to leave your mark by being one of the first employees
- Developmental opportunities in an organisation with a flat structure and entrepreneurial mindset
- An active social environment in terms of culture, events & sports.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1044458