Your new company
Our client is an American global manufacturer of commercial flooring . The client places a huge emphasis on doing business in a sustainable way. The role is hybrid with the main offices in Scherpenzeel client is looking for a General Ledger Accountant to join their finance team.
Your new role
For this role you will record and analyze financial data with the purpose of controlling the financial data flows and providing timely management control data. This role focuses on the General Ledger of manufacturing. You will be reporting directly to Team Lead for Europe and work together in a team on all the entities for the complete EMEA region.
What you need to succeed
- Day to day finance and accounting for operations to ensure that financial accounting of our manufacturing companies is in line with tax, legal and internal procedures;
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting;
- Encode incoming invoices;
- Intercompany recharging and reconciliation between Interface entities;
- Reconcile and prepare balance specifications;
- Prepare memo and journal entries;
- Support and prepare invoice accrual, prepayments, fixed assets with the Manager Accounting.
- Provide assistance and support to other team members and to other departments in accounting related matters;
- Controlling of (outsourced) payroll
- Responsible for timely fiscal declarations such as Payroll tax;
- Work closely together with the other members of the Manufacturing Accounting Team
You have 2+ years of experience with a minimum of MBO level education, bachelor’s degree is preferred. This is an English speaking role, having Dutch is a bonus. The candidate ideally has thorough knowledge of financial accounting, reporting and relevant fiscal legislation especially knowledge of US GAAP. Experience with ERP systems, preferably JD Edwards. You should be IT-skilled, proactive, can do attitude and improvement driven. You have great communication skills and can work well with multiple teams and stakeholders.
What you get in return
As General Ledger Accountant you will operate in an exciting and dynamic environment that allows you to grow personally and professionally. Our client offers a competitive salary package, a fixed allowance of 8%, 25 holidays, 13 additional holidays (ADV) pension plan, travel allowance and working from home financial support. Besides this, you will get to work within an international organisation with a broad scope of responsibilities.
What you need to do now
Is this the vacancy you have been looking for? Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘apply’ button or send your CV to Ieva.Kuliesaite@hays.com #1044844