IT Helpdesk | Freelance | Hourly rate | Second Line | On-Site
Front office Engineer with Microsoft product knowledge and 3 year experience in service delivery at a helpdesk. Able to deal with ad hoc requests, pressure and a diverse range of people. Work is carried out in the office in Amsterdam, Schiphol & Zoeterwoude.
Driver’s license is a must due to travel between offices and taking hardware to and from offices
we are looking for someone who can deliver the best possible service within the service boundaries and agreements. Someone who is able to quickly pick up on what is needed and is willing to take responsibility for his area and workplace.
We expect interaction not only with the costumers but also the rest of the team as we are committed to working together and growing to be the best we can be.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- configure and handout laptops, mobile devices and meeting room equipment.
- VIP support
- Second line troubleshooting on workplaces and mobile devices
- (remote) resolving of incidents
- suggest and/or implement service improvements
- answer questions and instruct customers on ways of working
- administration (CMDB/ incident&request tickets)
Good demonstratable knowledge of English language (first language of many users)
Microsoft Windows 10 -11
Microsoft Office 365 suite
Retail & Consumer Goods
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Juriaan Hassankhan, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Amsterdam