Your new role
As an international company in the food sector, our client belongs to the globally operating, owner-managed OSI Group. They are a leader in the development and production of high-quality products for the fast food chain and retail.
At OSI Henri van de Bilt, quality, food safety and innovation are high on the agenda. They therefore place high demands on the hygiene within their production processes, as these are directly linked to the quality of their products.
To strengthen our HR team, we are looking for a HR Adviser.
As an experienced, energetic and result-oriented HR Adviser you have a proven track record. You enjoy working together in an HR team where they support each other and together continuously look for opportunities to add value to their business. You are a business partner in the true sense of the word and work closely with the various stakeholders. You can think and act ahead and get energy from building professional networks. Influencing different stakeholders at all levels comes easily to you. As a networker, you are able to develop authentic relationships.
In this fun role, you will be responsible for executing a huge variety of human and organizational issues. This involves HR advice in the broadest sense of the word. Think of advice on absence and reintegration, but also talent development and strategic staff development.
- Provide HR guidance and advice to line managers on HR policies and procedures, balancing needs against best practices.
- You will support managers with respect to all People related issues; from performance management to absenteeism and talent advancement.
- Thorough, in-depth and up-to-date skills in all relevant HR areas, including recruitment and selection, talent management, performance management, learning & development, organisational development and remuneration (incl. pensions), (basic) knowledge of Dutch labour law, coaching skills and change management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Completed HBO education, preferably HR or business administration with at least 3 years of work experience.
- Relevant work experience within a HR function with focus on recruitment within a manufacturing industry
- Work experience in a matrix organisation and an international environment.
- Thorough, in-depth and up-to-date skills in all relevant HR areas, including recruitment and selection, talent management, performance management, learning & development, organisational development and compensation (incl. pensions), (basic) knowledge of Dutch labour law, coaching skills and change management.
- Very good language skills in English and Dutch
What you'll get in return
They are a company with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a pronounced customer orientation in a special market. They know that the commitment of their employees is the basis of their success. They therefore support you by quickly giving you responsibility and developing you according to your talents. Besides an attractive salary package, they offer competitive benefits (e.g. bonus scheme).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandra Boerekamp now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1044790