Your new role
Vale is a world leader in the mining sector. Headquartered in Brazil, they operate in over 30 countries and employ over 125’000 people.
We are currently looking for a "HR Analyst " for their Netherlands Office in Amsterdam and their office in Switzerland (32-40 hours a week).
- Compensation & Benefits: maintains system compliance and efficient management of the company benefit program. Analyses, monitors, and identifies the need of benefits modification and or deployment of new benefits in the group.
- Payroll: oversee the payroll process in its entirety (outsourced)
- Tax: obtain sand reconciles payroll remittances to the invoices received from tax authorities (i.e., income tax payments, social security charges, wage tax return, pension contributions) ensuring all payments are processed in accordance with the required timelines.
- Learning & Development: work with the leaders of local clients to consolidate and implement the L&D plan aligned to Global strategy.
- HR Processes and systems: manage high demand of systems HR data maintenance, including organisation data, personal data, benefits programs, leaves, and vacation payout processes.)
- HR Reporting: analyses and prepares reports to the appropriate area of expertise, identifying errors and advising on recommended solution.
- Internal-External Audits: act as lead representative for the manager for all internal and external HR and payroll audits
- Stakeholder Management: responds to inquiries from government agencies, employees, HRBPs and management team. Works collaboratively with vendors to review and resolve issues, discuss continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Communication: In charge of the communication of internal personnel news.
What you'll need to succeed
• Fluent in Dutch, English and French is a must, Portuguese is a plus
• Payroll knowledge
• Swiss and/or Dutch insurances knowledge
• Understands HRIS system configuration
• -5+ years’ experience in the field and in an international work environment
• Independent, pro-active professional with hands-on approach
• Flexible / Adaptable
• Excellent organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Continuous Improvement mindset
• Positive working attitude with pleasant and excellent interpersonal & communication skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandra Boerekamp now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1044917