Your new role
We are looking for a permanent HR Business partner for an international organisation in Hoofddorp for their Healthcare Division. (32-40 hours)
Do you have you experience working in an international setting and managing cross-border employment relationships? Are you looking for a new job with a lot of freedom and responsibility and do you enjoy working in a culturally diverse team? Please apply for this position.
What you'll need to succeed
As the Human Resources Business Partner to the EMEA Healthcare Division, you will develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. In this stand-alone role, you manage the complete employee life cycle: recruitment, on-boarding, development, retention and exit or separation. You partner with and advise management on people-related topics and help create a positive work environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define the overall people agenda for the Healthcare team
- Support and coach the team and management on employment related topics
- Manage employment contracts and ensure legal compliance with any HR activities and policies
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal process and annual salary planning process
- Manage the local monthly payroll administration process and invoicing process of international employees (internal share service agreements)
- Collaborate with internal European HR community to support the roll out company-wide initiatives like the employee engagement survey, our Technology Innovation Program and required training programs
- Manage relationships with external providers (recruitment, pension, tax support and advisory services)
- Responsible for employee administration and reporting as well as HR policies and procedures.
- You have a Bachelor level degree in related field of study and are a HR generalist with a minimum of 5 years HR experience including:
- HR experience in an international environment and with associated processes (permits, social security, 30% ruling).
- Hands on mentality with the ability to operate on both strategic and operational level.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- An out of the box thinker with your own vision on HR
- Experience with Microsoft tools.
Your new company
Our client is a technology-driven organisation. As a pioneer in diagnostic imaging they developed the first X-ray film in Japan more than 75 years ago. Since then they have made it their business to further develop and optimise their healthcare services and solutions.The Healthcare EMEA organisation is flat with short lines between management and employees. Their employees have a considerable amount of freedom in terms of their activities and initiative. The atmosphere is creative, hands on, proactive, striving for success, informal, International, open with a high level of employee involvement and commitment.
What you'll get in return
• An attractive salary and benefits package
• Room for professional development but also for improvement and opportunities
• Working in a corporate organisation with a start-up mentality and drive
• Working from our open-space office in Hoofddorp
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandra Boerekamp now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1043973