Your new role
As an international company in the food sector, our client belongs to the globally operating, owner-managed OSI Group. They are a leader in the development and production of high-quality products for the fast food chain and retail.
At OSI Henri van de Bilt, quality, food safety and innovation are high on the agenda. They therefore place high demands on the hygiene within their production processes, as these are directly linked to the quality of their products.
To strengthen their HR team, we are looking for a Human Resource Manager.
As an HR manager at OSI you are responsible for the further development, optimisation and implementation of the HR policy. In this role you will interact on both operational, tactical and strategic levels.
Your focus is to understand business and market priorities and translate business strategy into a relevant and impactful strategic HR agenda that includes:
- Organisational development and effectiveness
- Strategic human resource management
- Change management
- Talent management & development
- Culture & engagement
- Leads the HR organisation in Beuningen and reports to the European HR Director. (Including Facility)
- Responsible for the daily application of the various HR disciplines
- Responsible for compensation & benefits, employee & labour relations.
- Together with your HR Business Partner and HR officer you will continuously review, assess and evolve the organisation to drive organisational efficiency and flexibility
- Ensure that their strategic HR projects shape and promote an attractive, diverse and inclusive employee environment
What you'll need to succeed
You are an assertive person who takes a proactive approach, dares to take ownership, works independently and takes responsibility for your own work, and can communicate clearly and on multiple levels. You see it as a challenge to coach others, to be able to give focus and direction and to motivate others. You are hands-on and do not hesitate to take decisions, possibly in consultation or close cooperation with other stakeholders.
- Completed HBO education, preferably HR or business administration
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar position
- Work experience in a Matrix organisation and an international environment
- Broad knowledge of HR and labour law
- You have a strong problem solving ability: involve the right stakeholders, ask the right questions and oversee the consequences of actions taken
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels within the organisation and able to influence without authority
- Very good language skills in English and Dutch
What you'll get in return
They are a company with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a pronounced customer orientation in a special market. They know that the commitment of their employees is the basis of their success. They therefore support you by quickly giving you responsibility and developing you according to your talents. besides this they offer a competitive salary package and benefits, including a bonus-scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandra Boerekamp now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1044789