Your new job
Become part of a dynamic global Compensation & Benefits team! The team is focused and globally engaged with team members in all regions of the world. As C&B Manager Specialist, your challenge will be to interact with local employees/managers/works councils at all levels to identify the best potential solutions to ensure that the company stays competitive in each of our chosen markets while aligning & interacting with our corporate C&B team. In this role your focus will be to manage the C&B activities in the Netherlands.
- Support/Implement global compensation programs & processes
- Perform country-specific market review & market pricing
- Benefits benchmarking, renewals, and governance
- Manage relationships with various internal/external stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations, company policies, and Sox requirements
- Support Country HR for talent retention & acquisition and Union/Works council activities
To be successful in this role you have:
- a University Degree
- 3-5 yrs. of C&B experience in an international company (Hi-Tech preferred)
- Expertise in MS Office, Workday and Payfactors
- Strong negotiation skills to work in a matrixed organization
- professional and fluent proficiency in Dutch and English
Furthermore, you are able to:
- work effectively both as an individual and as a team member
- enjoy growing in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- keep a positive mindset while solving problems and improving processes/approaches
- work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Creating Secure Connections and Infrastructure for a Smarter World
About the team
HR Compensation & Benefits is a well-recognized global Compensation & Benefits organization with solution-focused ways of working based on in-depth data analytics. They are a diversified team with high energy, an open collaboration environment, and eagerness for continuous improvement. You will report direct line into the EMEA C&B manager. Your key stakeholders will be the local HR, - Rewards and - Management teams, and the global Leaders for Compensation and Benefits.
Besides a competitive salary, we offer great benefits as part of our CLA. A bonus plan, the possibility to purchase extra holidays, an excellent pension plan, a work from home policy, and the possibility to buy company shares with a 15% discount are some examples.
Are you interested in this position? Hit 'Solliciteren' and sent an up-to-date cv or call me at 06 42 38 53 27.