Your new role
You will lead the strategic human resource function and all associated programs for Fast & Fluid Management. As a part of the local Senior Leadership Team, you will develop and drive human capital strategies that enable the business to achieve their business and financial objectives. This includes creating and executing organisation and talent strategies that ensure they have the right people in the right roles to deliver for their customer today and position them for sustainable growth in the future.
FFM employs a workforce approximately 150 employees primarily in the Netherlands with a small commercial site in Italy. You will work as primary contact for employees building and administering policies and procedures such as employment engagement, health benefits, talent reviews, performance management, change management, learning and development and new hire orientation. Leading a team of two direct reports (payroll officer and HR generalist), you will oversee the administration of record retention and processing of benefits claims and data.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in business management or human resources. Advance degree preferred.
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience working in a Manufacturing environment and 3 years of managerial experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The successful candidate should be driven by the principles of continuous improvement.
- Bi-lingual in both English and Dutch, Italian preferred.
Your new company
- Entrepreneurial, driven professional who is proficient at the development of human capital strategies;
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to influence business and technical decision makers;
- Ability to promote employee value proposition tied to high performing work culture and employee engagement;
- Outstanding data-driven decision-making skills;
- Knowledge of Dutch labour law.
- Right balance of strategic business partner and functional owner; can translate strategy into action;
- Available on a full-time basis (40 hours)
Fast & Fluid Management BV, a unit of IDEX Corporation, is the leading European manufacturer of precision dispensing and mixing equipment for the architectural paint industry. Today, a purposeful shift is underway allowing us to enable digital capabilities for a Smart tinting business solution while expanding our presence around the world to focus on new growth opportunities.
What you'll get in return
Our client offers very attractive terms of employment, including ATV days and a bonus scheme. They offer a competitive salary, but most of all, you will get the opportunity to make the difference within this organisation where you will have the opportunity to further professionalise the HR department. Keywords are Talent Development and Leadership development. Furthermore, you will have the chance to develop your career within the IDEX organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandra Boerekamp now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1044640