Our client is a global semiconductor company
with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion. They develop cutting-edge products and solutions for Mobile, the Connected Car, Cyber Security, Portable & Wearable and the Internet of Things. Their technology impacts day-to-day life for millions of people across the globe, through their strategy of 'Secure Connections for a Smarter World'.
Department / Project:
For theirTest engineering team
within the Business Line Radio Frequency Processing
(RPF) in Nijmegen
, we have an opening for a TEST ENGINEER
, who will join the group who create Radar and Radio Integrated Circuits for Car systems and Health solutions of the future.
As a TEST ENGINEER
your challenge will be to enable delivery of good products to our client’s customers by creating production tools. In this exciting role as Test Engineer
, you will be working on mixed signal products
being a member of the product team and in close co-operation with our architects, designers, software and validation engineers.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment. There is a strong focus on innovation, room for development and ability to take ownership. Based on your interest this role could bring you many opportunities to further grow your career in test or DfT engineering, architecture, project management etc. It is up to you!
- Start with the creation of a test strategy and translate this into a detailed plan
- Define product specific hardware targeted for the ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) used: Advantest
- Write test code in combination with other software for execution on ATE and product during the design phase.
- Debug and release the hardware and software for qualification, validation and sampling in the project, followed by the production release.
- Support ramp-up and safe launch processes. Like reducing test time and optimize yield.
Interaction with different disciplines within our organization is needed and even essential to make you successful in this role.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Affinity with the semiconductor industry
- You are self-driven, you take ownership of your work and you are eager to learn
- You would like to work in a multi-disciplinary team with multi-cultures colleagues
- You are extrovert, with good communication skills
- You are fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch
- Eager to learn and you take initiative
- Must have: minimum 5 years’ experience as a Test Engineer and minimum 3 years’ experience with Advantest
For more information, please contact: Niels Dirven
on +31 (0)6 5141 3040