Our customer is a Dutch Market leader in the field of telecommunications and is dedicated to ensuring safe, reliable and future-proof networks and services. With their mobile networks and landlines for data and television, they serve their customers both nationally as well as internationally. You will be working at the HQ in Rotterdam for 1 day per week. The rest of the week will be in line with the objective of working 40 % from the office and 60 % from home.
Your New Role
Do you have a natural affinity with business processes and associated IT systems? Are you familiar with ITIL and COBIT and the term ISAE does not deter you either? Have you completed a post-master IT Audit, or you want to follow this post-master to become an IT Auditor (RE title), but you just didn’t find the place yet? You will find it with us! In addition, we see that data analysis is also increasingly used in audits to get a grip on the organization and the processes, and in identifying risk areas. So, if data makes your heart beat faster, then following a great Postgraduate Course 'Data Science & Business Analytics' is also an option! The Audit team is an informal, open, direct, pragmatic and result-oriented team, and it is of upmost importance that you enjoy your work!
The Profile You Need to Succeed
If you are getting increasingly enthusiastic and you would like to know if your background would fit this profile, take the time to read the profile you need to succeed.
The Offer You Get in Return
- Have excellent communication skills in English;
- Dutch proficiency is a strong preference.
- Possess, or are finalizing, a university degree in EDP IT Auditing;
- Having, or being in the process of finalizing, this post-master in RE is a strong preference.
- Already have some previous experience in a professional workplace;
- Are a team player;
- Know how to work accurately and precise;
- Are a strong communicator;
- Have a hands-on mentality;
- Have knowledge of common IT-standards such as ITIL or COBIT;
- Know your way around COSO, ITGC, ITAC, ISAE3402 & ISAE3000.
What Should You Do Now?
- 37-hour workweek;
- Competitive salary;
- A mobile phone and a laptop;
- Working where and when you’d like;
- An allowance of 10,5% on top of your gross monthly salary;
- 50% discount on company products and services;
- Travel allowance;
- Excellent pension conditions;
- A personal education budget of €1,500. -
- Great internal mobility.
If you are interested in the position of Internal Auditor, click on 'apply now' to send an up-to-date version of your CV, or call us directly on +316 15 64 32 04. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call +316 15 64 32 04. If this job doesn't quite suit you, but you’re looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential interview about your career. #1044372