You are going to be part of
Since the summer of 2019 Ampleon has introduced a Project Management Office (PMO). This PMO is responsible for a controlled and optimized way of working of all the programs and projects in the three BU's. The focus areas of this PMO are:
- PCP: Product Creation Process
- Program - Triple Constrain Management (Scope, Timing, and Budget management)
- Global Project Management competence development (owned by the PM Competence teams)
Why PMO in AMPLEON?
A look into the life of a PMO Intern
- Set up improved structure for program & project management
- Optimize and continuously improve the technology and product creation process (for NTI and NPI)
- Bring Ampleon’s project management to the next level by training, coaching and mentoring PL’s
An important aspect of program and project management is the control of budget and the planning. These two items go hand in hand. If a project needs to be finished earlier in time, more project members (resources) could be assigned to the project. Resources translate into budget. Often budget is a limiting factor, and the customer needs its products quickly. So, there is always a constraint between these two.
This assignment has the goal to describe the current business process with current roles and responsibilities, to propose a new improved business process for resource allocation with a new and given supporting IT tool. Make a gap analysis and an implementation plan for the deployment of the improved resource allocation process.
Additional information about internship or assignment: The scope of this assignment is to define this business process for the three global business units in Ampleon. Occasional cooperation with project and program managers from Nijmegen (NL), Toulouse (FR), and Shanghai (CH) will be part of this assignment.
- Student of Business Administration (Bedrijfskunde), or
- Student Project management, or
- Human Resource Management, or
- Comparable study
The trainee needs to be proactive, be able to work independently and is outgoing. The candidate needs to be able to connect with several levels and roles in an international organization. Language: Fluent English. Dutch is a pre. Daily tasks: The assignment has a more project and tactical nature.
Only few PMO related operational activities will be requested to support.
When interested in this assignment please contact Ampleon’s PMO manager, Nico van Melick, by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]) for a personal appointment.
After a short selection process the formal trainee onboarding will take place. Driver’s License: No Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag (VOG): No Start date: Feb 2022 + ~6 months Number of hours (per week): 32 - 40
Are you interested to amplify a sustainable future? Join Ampleon!