Analyze current technologies used within the company and develop steps and processes to improve. Understand cloud-native architecture concepts and have knowledge of best practices for high availability, scalability, resilience, performance, and security requirements in the cloud. Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives. Integrate with non-cloud technologies and third-party vendor products/services
- 5+ years experience architecting cloud solutions
- 5+ years experience with two or more of the following Azure, D365, MS-SQL, OPC-UA
- Experience with Integration and synchronization between D365 and Third Part software.
- Knowledge of / experience with MES applications and SQL Server
- Experience with manufacturing operations management.
- Understanding of web application development
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and research, analysis, and writing skills.
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language
- Familiarity with Lean/Agile/Scrum concepts and experience working in a Lean environment
- Excellent communication skills to interface with product owners, stakeholders, and team members
- A strong desire to learn new technologies (Industry 4.0)
Global market leader in the design, manufacturing, fabrication and servicing of high-quality, high-performance process and conveyor belts.
Solliciteer direct op deze vacature
- Salary between € 75000,- and € 85000,-
- An appropriate salary + 13th month
- Flexible working hours and flexibility towards remote working
- 25 paid holidays and 9 “ADV” days
- An attractive collective pension
- An inspiring working environment with a lot of personal freedom to explore your talents and your professional development
- Nice perks, such as a fitness allowance, collective health insurance and fresh fruit
Heeft u interesse in deze vacature? Klik dan op 'Solliciteren' en stuur een up-to-date cv of bel ons.
Is deze vacature niet precies wat u zoekt, maar u bent wel op zoek naar een andere positie, neem dan contact met ons op voor een vertrouwelijk gesprek over uw carrière mogelijkheden. #1043915