Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Confident and approachable;
- The ability to build relationships to influence and shape outcomes;
- Communicate with passion and enthusiasm at all levels;
- Adaptable and reliable;
- Demonstrate innovation, flexibility and alternative thinking;
- Be proactive in your approach;
- A keen interest in technology and its application in Legal IT;
Your new company
- Assist with clients working in our offices in both meeting rooms and secondment roles;
- Increase awareness of the technology that is available;
- Mobile working : showing lawyers how to utilise our technology whilst on the move and make sure they have all that they need to work skilfully;
- Increase the knowledge of business support functions to ensure that they take advantage of all IT services available;
- Represent lawyers interest back into IT through your manager at monthly and quarterly intervals;
- Perform desk side coaching and ensuring every new starter is IT proficient in as short a time as possible;
- Assist technical teams with IT support of high profile incidents;
- Perform basic site management of IT equipment where required.
- Manage your personal development plan to ensure you have an up-to-date skillset. Look for every opportunity to expand your skills.
Working for a Global Law Firm, the effective use of IT will differentiate our business from our competitors, you would be joining a technology efficient team to allow our lawyers to work in the most efficient way. As you would expect with a global firm, your team will consist of people from multiple countries. This is an exciting role where total flexibility will be required to work, where customer demand is the greatest.
What you'll get in return
Responsibility | Working in a cooperate environment | Fitness + Health benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.