IT Administration | Office 365 | System Monitoring | Web Servers | IT Infrastructure | Data centre | Hyper-V |
Your new company
NofaGroup is part of the Cotecna Group, a leading provider of testing, inspection and certification services. We offer solutions to facilitate trade and make supply chains safer and more efficient for our clients. Founded in 2004, NofaGroup specializes in testing and inspection services for edible oils, fats, nuts, spices and other food and feed products. We have grown to become one of the biggest providers in Europe with more than 150 qualified employees.Since 2017, we are proud to say that we are a member of the Cotecna Group. With our business entities NofaLab, NofaMarsac and Cotecna Inspection Services, we are able to serve customers all over the world across the key sectors: Agriculture and Food, Government and Trade, Minerals and Metals, and General Cargo. Our technical expertise combined with the superior quality of our services and our ability to anticipate our clients' needs is what sets us apart.
Your New Role & Main Responsibilities The mission of the IT Function is to contribute to Cotecna’s business, operations and growth ambitions
providing best-in-class services, delivering innovative solutions, and ensuring we operate in a safe and
secured IT environment. The IT System Administrator will have the responsibility to hold IT responsibilities for NofaGroup offices and the Datacentre in Amsterdam. He/she will also be involved in solving tickets, participating in the project and writing the corresponding procedures for complex tickets.
• Check and maintain servers, ensure antivirus is up to-date.
• Keep ticket backlog up to-date, guaranteeing that all support performed is recorded.
• Define procedures on new projects that will be exploited at group level.
• Administrate Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 in collaboration with the Systems team.
• Administrate VoIP, conferencing tool.
• Manage System Center for Windows Servers and VEEAM Backup.
• Supervise the Corporate Active Directory and GPOs.
• Setting up and administration of Hyper-V environments.
• Manage system monitoring tools (Ex: PRTG, Nexthink).
• Administration of certificates and domains in the infrastructures.
• Ensure good competencies for a Datacentre as backup, monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Deploy and administrate WEB servers, rollout to production of WEB applications.
• Offer technical oversight and remote support for external consultants.
• Document thoroughly operation repairs and enhancements performed on systems.
• Rollout new IT infrastructure in the country: on site interventions for critical installation and
• Participating or leading projects to improve the current environment or with new ideas.
• Passionate about Security to keep our continuous improvement and contribution to that department.
What You Need To Succeed
• Bachelor/Master in ICT
• Sound experience in technology (5-10 years of experience in technology companies)
• Solid People Management experience
• Strong background in project management and innovation
• Experience in marketing and sales
• International and global exposure
• Has an excellent knowledge of non-intrusive inspections technologies, scanner market trends and
new technologies trends
• Program and Project Management implementation
• Has strong financial and cost effectiveness skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
What you'll get in return
A full competitive package which will be discussed during first conversations.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1044574
Klikněte zdepro přístup k zásadám o ochraně osobních údajů Hays. Zde získáte detailní informace o tom, jak používáme a chráníme vaše osobní data a jaká jsou vaše související práva.
Techniek & Internet
Área de especialidade
Fale com um Consultor
Fale com Peter James Daly, o consultor especializado responsável por esta vaga,, localizado em Amsterdam