You are going to be part of
The French site of Ampleon located near Toulouse, where we design, develop, and lead the industrialization of RF Power Amplifiers and RF Modules for 4G/5G mobile phone base stations. Our strength? It’s our innovation and expertise thanks to the talented and motivated colleagues who work together in a friendly atmosphere. You will be part of the project team and will work with the other local R&D functions (RF designer, product engineer, project leader). You are passionate about RF and telecommunication and want to contribute to the future of worldwide mobile phone networks? Don’t miss this career opportunity to join Ampleon and be part of the RF validation team.
A look into the life of a Junior RF Validation Engineer
- By using CAD tools (ADS, Momentum), you will design lab RF test boards and design evaluation boards for new products.
- You will be in charge of the validation of several new ICs in our RF Lab with special attention to customer use cases (S-Par, Load-Pull, power sweeps, ruggedness, temperature drift, Infra-Red measurements, Digital Pre-Distortion).
- You will create the required documentation, summarize and analyze measurements results, provide test reports and participate to the content of the product datasheet.
- You will optimize the RF performance (impedance matching, tuning, debugging) and contribute to the promotion of Ampleon’ s products at major Base Stations OEMs such as Nokia, Ericsson, Samsung.
- You will actively contribute to the selection of the best product version, participate to the industrialization phase in our manufacturing location in the Philippines and you will handle on-demand lab requests from customers.
In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to expand your expertise in the RF measurement domain, and actively contribute to the success of projects and the business growth of Ampleon.
We offer you
- Engineer’s or master’s degree in the relevant technical discipline (RF / Electronics / Telecom) or technician with several years of experience.
- Professional experience in the RF power amplifier domain
- Familiar with RF measurement techniques and RF lab equipment (VNA, load-pull, power-meter, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, oscilloscopes, etc.)
- Knowledge in RF PCB Design, with ADS Momentum software or similar CAD tool
- Computer programming knowledge appreciated
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Team player, contribute to a good working atmosphere, willingness to learn and grow
- Good communication skills with the customer and all layers of the organization, both verbal and written in English are mandatory
Are you interested in do you want to amplify a sustainable future? Join Ampleon!
- A position in an international environment with over 35 nationalities working in cross-functional teams
- A start-up atmosphere in an international company, with a local management engaged in the Great Place to Work program
- Flexible working hours and working from home on-demand
- Growth and learning opportunities to develop yourself in Ampleon, thanks to trainings, webinars, technical conferences, LinkedIn learnings
- Competitive salary package and a corporate bonus program
- For international employees hired from abroad we provide full relocation support
- Nursery places near Ampleon for your children
- A French incentive plan and a company saving plan
- A good health insurance
- Shopping and meal vouchers