Your new role
From a DevOps team, you and your colleagues work on solutions to support pension administration for more than 3 million participants from various pension funds. The team manages and develops generic services and interfaces that form the foundation for other DevOps teams and provide integration between key systems in the application landscape. Your work will consist of a wide range of activities, including analysing, developing, testing and managing IT solutions. What you do depends on what is needed for the team and requires a high degree of flexibility. Your top priority is to deliver what the team promises and take the team to the next level.
Because the world is changing rapidly, the team is constantly working on personal and technical development.
As a Lead Developer, you have an important and impactful role in this. You will coach and guide colleagues within the team, so that they can grow in their role and participate at a higher level. Together with your team, you determine whether the available knowledge and skill level within the team is and remains sufficient. You also get the leading role within the team when it comes to taking up initiatives and in the field of innovation. A nice versatile role in which both your technical knowledge and skills are discussed, but where you also get started with transferring these skills and coaching on social skills.
What you'll need to succeed
You are analytically strong and with your solution-oriented attitude you do not easily avoid a challenge. That you also have to be a real team player will be clear to you by now. Because of the intensive collaboration, team members must trust each other and be able to rely on each other. We find it important to share knowledge with each other and would like to see this reflected in you. And your top priority, working on future-proof IT solutions? You always have this sharp on your mind. You will also bring:
- Excellent command of the Dutch language, both orally and in writing.
- Hbo working and thinking level, preferably an education in an IT or technical direction;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, for example as a backend engineer, developer or software developer;
- Knowledge of and extensive experience with REST, .Net, .NET Core, Entity Framework, MS SQL and design patterns such as integration patterns, dependency injection, onion architecture, DDD, Azure, MS build / pipelines, rbac;
Your new company
- Of course you are familiar with GIT and Test Automation;
- You have worked agile teams before;
- Experience with the ELK stack and Reporting Services is an advantage.
Is a non-profit cooperative pension administration organisation. We offer our clients pension management, asset management and board advice. We manage the pensions of various pension funds, their affiliated employers and their employees.
What you'll get in return
Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself in a green working environment in the middle of the country (Zeist, Utrecht), where it is about more than just money. Here, you increase your craftsmanship by working together and sharing knowledge. You get the freedom and responsibility to combine work and private life as well as possible in the way that suits your life. An open and honest corporate culture is part of this.
What you need to do now
- a position with guaranteed social impact.
- a gross monthly salary between € 3800,- and € 5400,- based on 36 hours, depending on your knowledge and experience.
- a gross monthly salary in scale 10 of the CAO
- a 36-hour working week with flexible working hours.
- a good pension scheme as a member of pension fund PFZW (71.5% paid by us, 28.5% by employee).
- a large training budget for internal and external training or education.
- a guaranteed end-of-year bonus of 7.5%.
- more than 26 vacation days.
- flexibility in working hours and working from home possibilities.
- a collective health insurance with CZ. You get a discount on the basic insurance and additional packages from CZ.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1044674